Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Dr. Who

Yeah I am hooked. It took me a while to warm up to this show. It was with David Tennant that I really warmed up to the show and wanted to watch it every night and changed the wallpaper on my phone, own a Tardis mug, have a Doctor Who throw...

David Tennant is by far my favorite Doctor that I have seen. I would like to go back and catch some of the classic Dr. Who, maybe just a couple to get a taste for them. That is my thing after all...trying as many things as I can. I really don't like Peter Capaldi's Doctor (except the red lined coat...that is awesome). I think he is a fine actor, I just don't like the darker character of the Doctor who is much more apethetic. I think David Tennant's Doctor embodied happiness and Matt Smith was very innocent. I loved the optimistic Doctors the best. That being said I think the writing is the strongest in this last season. I have been really enjoying each episode and where they are taking the show. I mean come on...Using time as a component in a heist? Shrinking and going inside a Dalek? London becoming a forest? This is great stuff.


So now I have been through all 8 series. What's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment