Monday, January 5, 2015

Eating at the Roof

Mike and I went to The Roof.  It was his first time, and my first time in probably 20 years or so. It was about like I remember.

My favorite things:

The Christmas lights twinkling down on temple square.

The live piano music on the clear baby grand piano. I loved just listening to her play. My favorite was when she played The Luckiest. It was awesome.

Great seafood: I especially liked the cocktail shrimp and the cold dill poached salmon.

Tender Crisp Asparagus (I went back for seconds)

Prime Rib (ditto on the seconds)

Mashed Potatoes: garlic flavored = yum!

My favorite dessert was the carrot cake. Very rich and thick...I will even forgive them the raisins.

Glad I had that nostalgic experience and had a wonderful night out with my husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment